TERM ONE - Private Guitar Tuition - Monday 4.30 pm
We teach all techniques, from fingerstyle to flatpicking and everything in between. Our fully-accredited teachers can show you the latest rock and metal techniques or get you swinging as a jazz or blues guitarist, with inspiring lessons that contain a balance of theory and introduction to the greats of the instrument. Country and western, too? Sure!
All genres for guitar are covered, and if you need guidance with gaining a qualification in music, we also have available syllabus training in jazz, contemporary and classical approaches. Study and prepare for A.M.E.B. exams and university/WAAPA (West Australian Academy of Performing Arts) entrance with us.
Our tutors are aware of the importance of contemporary guitar styles. As not one student’s needs and learning styles are the same, we take a flexible approach with helping you learn the music you want to, as well as guiding you through great guitar music that may help you play better. The student’s desires are our aims!
- Beginner and advanced students catered for.
- Private guitar tuition is offered on a one on one exclusive lesson.
- Lessons are fun and interesting. Students are encouraged to jam and record with their tutor on original material.
- Fully-accredited and qualified tutors across all genres.
- Students encouraged to join/start bands and guided through the role the guitar plays.
IMPORTANT - Please enrol one student at at time.